Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hope


This status is updated by Anis Fathnin Nadiah ,

BTW i already ask her to take a permission to save screen about this status. I am sory nad, i cant going to meet you . Just make you more be hope. This entry is for you, btw in that day im going to Penang. In my first impression , i very happy when i know im going to Penang that i'll meet. But the end on that days, its totally change in a short time. When some of my friends ( my senior)  did not agree to going there. They give a reasons " Eh mior, its waste of my time to meet your friends.!!" Thanks Kodoq . Maybe its not my lucky days to meet you Anis Fathnin Nadiah. Just god know on that days how i feels. And for you information , i have many story that i want to shared with you. What is going there in Penang.  Im  very frustrated and moody on that day. At the same time , my phone battery was empty . Same goes to Khairul Zaim, i not contact with you .


p/s sorry nad 

2 comments: