Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Best Will Make Your Smile




hello,

" The best women will be the winner" same goes to "the best will make your smile and happy in your life." I am happy when i saw my siblings both of you Wanie and Amal being together become closer day by day. Even i cant give some cooperate with both of you to spend more time to "lepak-ing" every week. Sometimes i  promised that i'll going out with both of you. Im know thats make both of your hurt because i cant realize with my scedual that more pack with others activities. BTW , sometimes i really jelous when i saw from far away, that you being closer with my others friends. Even they all is the same. But im really not interested when both of your closed with some girls that im really hated them before. I dont know. Im really cannot except it even until i died. Maybe one days, she know what is means by BURDEN others peps . But sometimes im really upset when i saw both of your album. I think i didt have to explain about it. Im hope both of you are happy.

 p/s amin

No comments:

Post a Comment